UCD-2000 — LINE FOR FORMING AND GLUING TOGETHER THE BOTTOM AND THE VALVE OF PAPER SACKS (BOTTOMER) VIDEO
up to 70 open mouth sacks per min;
up to 35 valve sacks per min.
Types of produced sacks: оpen mouth, valve.
Sizes of produced sacks:
width of workpiece for paper sack: from 35 cm till 55 cm;
length of workpiece for paper sack: from 40 cm till 110 cm;
width of sack’s bottom: from 9 cm till 14 сm.
Wattage: 7,1 kW.
Supply voltage: 380 W (50 Hz).
length: 18000 mm;
width: 1700 mm;
height: 2400 mm.
Weight: not more than 3500 kg.
The equipment warranty is 18 months.
This line does automatically such manipulations as laying the preliminary creasing and technologic cuttings, vacuous opening, forming of the bottom, forming and gluing of the paper valve in (for valve sacks), gluing together the bottom, cover clothes laydown with the control of the preliminary applied design, final premolding of the glued bottom. The line performs automatic checkout of undisclosed workpieces and cover strip ending with the help of optical sensors which issue the sound and light signals and stop the production.
FLOWCHART OF LINE UCD-2000
- unit of down-loading and workpieces supply;
- unit of preliminary creasing and laying the technologic cuttings;
- unit of workpieces vacuous opening;
- unit of the main creasing;
- unit of gluing;
- unit of forming and gluing the valve;
- unit of embedding the valve;
- table of matching the bottom with the guideways;
- unit of cover clothes laydown;
- conveyer for paper sacks unloading;
- moulding conveyer;
- collecting box for ready-assembled sacks;
- control panel with the counter device of ready-assembled production.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE LINE UCD-2000
VIDEO OF THE BOTTOMER UCD-2000